• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling a trailer help

I would call trailer builder and price a new one.find out.

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg

You gotta play the game. Take add down. Relist it next week $6000. Let them negotiate you to $5000. You might get lucky and get $5500.
I might just do this, I’m certain some algorithm on Facebook will do its trick. If I could make money with it I wouldn’t mind it, but it’s just sitting in my drive way. It’s massive, and as pretty as the new wood and paint looks, it’s taking up room for my tractor and truck 😂

If you want $3500 and they ask what your bottom dollar is….tell them it’s the one the other 3499 are on top of !
(I hate that crap, you list something with a price and pics and they want to negotiate before actually coming out )

Brand new brakes?
Brand new tires?
Brand new bearings?
Quality lights and wiring?

I think most guys would want at least 18’ floor space for a tractor hauler so they can get implements on.

Have you looked at comparables new?

I’ve been wanting to sell a 14k GVWR gooseneck trailer, and at what I think is a steal of a price for what is basically a business on wheels. However, the only messages I’ve received on Facebook only ask “what’s my bottom dollar?”. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve redecked it, rewired, new lights and refinished it. I’m only asking 5,000, I paid 3,500 with a bad deck, ZERO wiring and terrible spray job. I’m just trying to find out where I’m going wrong lmao.
problem in bold

The challenge with that trailer is the length. Most people are going to want a longer trailer. 14GVW technically cannot be pulled legally without a CDL. 14K in 16 feet of deck is a highly dense load. Is it labeled 14k GVW on the Vin plate ?

Back
Top Bottom