• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeezzz its not even safe to change your own oil this year

dwilson42

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
I dodged a bullet yesterday I went to change my oil grabbed the pan went to grab an old blanket I lay on when I get under my truck was carrying it out and saw something fly out of it thought it was a fly or something dropped it on the ground went to unfold it, undone the first fold and saw a ball of yellow shooting out of it. Needless to say I ran like a bat out of hell! I only got stung once ran all the way to the house about (a hundred yards away) got there and had three crawling on my clothes but i got em beat off before they got me. I have never seen them this bad in my life damn yellow jackets are everywhere this year real estate is so hard to come by they are building in old blankets.

I dodged a bullet yesterday I went to change my oil grabbed the pan went to grab an old blanket I lay on when I get under my truck was carrying it out and saw something fly out of it thought it was a fly or something dropped it on the ground went to unfold it, undone the first fold and saw a ball of yellow shooting out of it. Needless to say I ran like a bat out of hell! I only got stung once ran all the way to the house about (a hundred yards away) got there and had three crawling on my clothes but i got em beat off before they got me. I have never seen them this bad in my life damn yellow jackets are everywhere this year real estate is so hard to come by they are building in old blankets.

never fun, hit an underground nest once and got tagged 30+ times before getting inside. little suckers are everywhere and evil

I had em nest in a wall in a customers house last week, when I went to treat them they came through the wall into the room. Must have been at least 1500 bees dead on the floor when I left. Had more yellowjacket calls this year than in previous years for sure

Back
Top Bottom