• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeezzz its not even safe to change your own oil this year

Brake cleaner will kill them dead. I have sprayed them in the air and watched them fall and die nearly instantly. Works great for all wasps, spiders and roaches!

I always have a can at the house.

They would always get in the cracks on our retaining wall....I hit em with a squirt bottle of 87 octane, lol. That was over 10yrs ago. Haven't seen one back in that area, knock on wood...

Last edited:
I have a rcbs pro 2000 it is manually indexed I got some double charges in 45 acp did it hurt the gun but stung my hand got a lock die every progressive should have one too much powder or not enough it locks the press

The reason I ask;
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_09_04_unumupa4.jpg

Watch out for Da Monkey

I dodged a bullet yesterday I went to change my oil grabbed the pan went to grab an old blanket I lay on when I get under my truck was carrying it out and saw something fly out of it thought it was a fly or something dropped it on the ground went to unfold it, undone the first fold and saw a ball of yellow shooting out of it. Needless to say I ran like a bat out of hell! I only got stung once ran all the way to the house about (a hundred yards away) got there and had three crawling on my clothes but i got em beat off before they got me. I have never seen them this bad in my life damn yellow jackets are everywhere this year real estate is so hard to come by they are building in old blankets.

Yep. Those little ****ers are out. I got popped 3 times mowing the glass this year. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom