• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeff Sessions!!

weedstocks' supposed to be lucrative, but I dont trust it. YMMV.

I'm telling you boys, that "legal" weed is going to be a serious blow to gun rights unless that 4473 gets an overhaul...else the feds get on board with legalization.

The closest you best get IS stocks until then!

Same here.

He seemed like the guy to bring the fight to them and clean up Justice at the same time. I should have remembered he was a politician, so he had too many bodies and too many favors out there to buck the system.

The funny thing is he would have been just fine in most administrations. Usually AGs are safe, solid, law and order types that don't make a ton of waves. Sessions would have fit in just fine in say, a Bush administration.

Same here.

He seemed like the guy to bring the fight to them and clean up Justice at the same time. I should have remembered he was a politician, so he had too many bodies and too many favors out there to buck the system.

The funny thing is he would have been just fine in most administrations. Usually AGs are safe, solid, law and order types that don't make a ton of waves. Sessions would have fit in just fine in say, a Bush administration.
All True points. I agree the demeanor is going to be a big part of who Trump picks long term and it is going to be outside the norm which Sessions was not. It will be someone combative with thick skin ready to fight. Hearing about the interim Matt Whitaker he sounds like he might be that type.

bq-5be3994361591.jpeg

Trey Gowdy, Please, please, take that job.

Gowdy was a complete wimp when questioning Hitlery during the Benghazi hearings. He tossed her a bunch of softball questions. I never looked at him the same after that. He talks tough but he's all bark.

Back
Top Bottom