• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

jfk

He used a smart bullet! You ever read or see the old book/movie "The Manchurian Candidate?" Oswald did spend time behind the Iron Curtain.

heck no , High Cabal!! Lho. i don't beleive he could've got off those rounds with a carcano , it's a junk gun. This was a professional hit. What they don't tell is that none of the manholes we're welded down . No security at or above the fence , most witnesses except for a very small group are still alive, most died in "weird accidents". Curb gutters we're not closed, The limo was slowed to 11 m.ph... Lbj was a jealous depressive. All war plants wanted to get in on the deal of V.N. (bell helicopter,etc) big oil (Texas) and J.F.K. had been warned PRIOR NOT to go to Dallas because it was Hostile to him . This was a COUP DE ETAT at it's finest , Also , how many times has a body been removed from a scene of the crime ,asap, especially after a murder has occurred. To this day They're still has'nt been a murder trial set in Dallas, Texas where the crime took place .I believe He was shot from the grassy knoll .

I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I know it was a conspiracy. I don't know exactly who but it included people in the top levels of the government.

Back
Top Bottom