• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Joe Bobs has Seekins SP223 Billet lowers in stock... $246 shipped

Big_D

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
If you're after one, better get it quick... they're usually sold out in less than an hour:

Link<<---

Got mine! :becky:

D

Last edited:
Pic for reference... the ones in stock have the Seekins logo.

i61.photobucket.com_albums_h46_244268_AKs_9d0ec4458d43bc54f87516a1bf2a8644_zps56e22298.jpg

D

Can't wait to get mine either... most likely going to be another pistol build. Impact Guns had them in stock for a little while, but they wanted $320. This is the best price I've seen on them in a while.

D

Picked mine up today from the FFL. It actually arrived two days ago, just couldn't get away from work early enough to pick it up. Joe Bob's shipped very quickly (ordered on Thurs, arrived on Mon) and I had the transfer done at Pawn Express in Lagrange.

The Pawn Express folks were super nice and great to deal with. They charge $20 to transfer, but they have a special going. If you like them on Facebook they waive their transfer fee. :thumb: They also had PMC 55gr XTac for $9.95/box if you mention their Facebook deal... had to pick a few of those up as well. :becky:

D

Last edited:
They transferred mine as well. Free transfer for liking them on face book is a great idea. I wish they had some 22lr ammo. haha..

Back
Top Bottom