Joke time!!!! Gimme your best!!!

BLOODETTE23

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
1   0
Reaction score
Thought that I might share this joke with the ODT...... There was this rich old guy and he needed his porch painted so he called the painters and they said we will have someone out there first thing in the morning..... the next morning the old man saw a drop dead blonde woman walking up to his house with paint cans and said "you can't be the painters my porch is too big for you to paint it all by yourself" the blonde lady then said "it won't take me long at all" the man said "ok, if you insist I am going inside to find something to watch on TV"..... about an hour later the woman comes in the house and says "I'm all done" and the man says "really there is no way you did all that by yourself in an hour." the young lady then says "It really was no big deal..... oh and by the way...... that's a Ferrari not a Porch!!!!!" LMAO!!!!!

A three-year old walks over to a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in a doctor’s surgery.
“Why is your stomach so big?” &#8211; he asks.
“I´m having a baby.” &#8211; she replies.
“Is the baby in your stomach?” &#8211; he asks, with his big eyes.
“Yes, it is.” &#8211; she says.
“Is it a good baby?” &#8211; he asks, with a puzzled look.
“Oh, yes. A really good baby.” &#8211; the lady replies.
Shocked and surprised, he asks: “Then why did you eat him?”

A three-year old walks over to a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in a doctor’s surgery.
“Why is your stomach so big?” &#8211; he asks.
“I´m having a baby.” &#8211; she replies.
“Is the baby in your stomach?” &#8211; he asks, with his big eyes.
“Yes, it is.” &#8211; she says.
“Is it a good baby?” &#8211; he asks, with a puzzled look.
“Oh, yes. A really good baby.” &#8211; the lady replies.
Shocked and surprised, he asks: “Then why did you eat him?”
LOL

Back
Top Bottom