• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jon Skinner/DavetheMinion Anderson Stripped Lower Auction

Weimarman

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
64   0
Reaction score
]Today is Awesome on the ODT! I won the Anderson Stripped Lower! Yes! That being said I would like to auction it off today with all proceeds going to the Skinner family. I missed out on the Official ODT donations to the family and would like to make up for it. Bryan, at Dobbs Defense, has graciously offered to include a free magwell etching on it as well. If the winner can't pick it up at Dobbs Defense I will pay to have it shipped to his/her FFL. If the bidding reaches at least $200 I will include a 91/30 Mosin Nagant rifle with some ammo. The only catch there is you would have to come to Mcdonough to pick up the rifle from me. Please let everyone know about this auction today. Bidding will end at 10pm. today. BID IT UP!! Thanks to OS, Bryan, and the ODT! IMG_3738.JPGIMG_3737.JPGIMG_3736.JPGAnderson lower.jpg
Added incentive! If bid reaches $300 will also include 80rds Monarch 308 145gr and 550rds 22lr Remington Golden Bullets! Let's go HIGHER! Thanks.View attachment 283171View attachment 283172

Last edited:
Man, what an AWESOME day to be a part of ODT... I'm not in this auction, but wanted to say thanks to Weimarman for putting this together for the Skinner family. My family's thoughts and prayers go out to you ma'am and I am terribly sorry for your loss.

I want to add a little more incentive to get the total up. If auction reaches $300, will include 80rds of Monarch 308 145gr and 550 rds of 22lr Remington Golden Bullets. Thanks to all who have bid and or just looked for making this day on ODT even better. IMG_3755.JPGIMG_3754.JPG

Back
Top Bottom