• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jon Skinner/DavetheMinion commemorative Knife Auction - To benefit his family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1coolhand

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
(Gone to klarktx for a high bid of $165) i will contact klarktx amd mrs.dtm in the morning! After the seeing all of the kindness on the first day of the news of Jon Skinners passing, our family like everyone else here wanted to do more to help out his family. So I decided to contact OS and ask about doing a knife auction and of course he was good to go with the idea. So last week I began working on this knife hoping to have it finished for an auction by the end of the week. But after talking with Bryan at Dobbs Defense he suggested to auction it off on giveaway day. I'll let this run from now until I get home tonight from work. I will contact the highest bidder by pm and ship after payment from the highest bidder is confirmed from one of the paypal accounts listed in the DTM threads. I want to thank OS for creating such a great site, allowing us use the ODT logo and to do these auctions and other acts of kindness for each other thru this site. I would also like to thank Bryan at Dobbs Defense for donating his time and engraving services. A++++ class act gentlemen!

So with all that said here we go!
This knife has a CKK hunting blade that is 5" long and has a hidden tang, overall knife length is 10". The handle is made from zebra wood, and the butt/ pommel is made from an unfinished railroad spike head that has been sanded and polished, It will come with the hand made display stand engraved by Bryan at Dobbs Defense.

Thanks and let the bidding begin!
Sorry about the last pic my smartphone is acting stupid.

i57.tinypic.com_4t4ys5.jpg

i58.tinypic.com_8ygl5g.jpg

i62.tinypic.com_t7bst0.jpg

Last edited:
I'll get the ball rolling anyway @ $40. Beautiful work. I think everyone is so fixated on the giveaway threads theres not much action on anything else today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom