• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jon Skinner/DavetheMinion commemorative Knife Auction - To benefit his family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't done all the work on this knife and had other people involved with making it posssible to auction it off. I posted all that info in the first post. I'm not sure if y'all are insinuating that I'm a thief or not but I'm not liking your comments. My feedback shows what kind of reputation I have. I thought it would be nice to use some of my time to be helpful,but hey think what you want. If the highest bidder backs out ill make sure the money and the knife gets donated. Rest assured!

I didn't have that perception at all, and I don't think the others did. No worries, it's a great thing you're doing, and a beautiful knife. :)

I try to keep up with new post all day long(hands full with a 2 year old and 8 year old). I can't promise to see each thread but I sure try! Most of the time I do my checking up is at night. By then there are so many new threads.

I didn't mean anything by my suggestion, but if anyone thinks that we don't have people in this world that would use your tragedy to help themselves then their fooling themselves! I pray that doesn't happen but you can never be sure. Stay strong little lady!

That's not what I meant at all! All I said was maybe anyone wanting to help out Jon's family in this very difficult time should inform her beforehand so she can expect the donation in the event she need' sit for anything.......and she will need everything we can do! So if you took my words the wrong way I apologize for that. Wonderful thing you're doing!

No need to worry, it'll be handled with care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom