• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Joro

Fire or shotgun
61ol2BfQt4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I did the Joro spider dance the other day after walking into a web, and as I was finishing the dance a very small cicada buzzed me and then landed on me. But, it did so with a flight pattern that made me think it was a wasp. so I segued from the spider dance to jumping in the air and doing the wasp go away Bruce Lee moves and then running for a bit.
Look down, realise its a cicada sitting on my arm hooked onto my shirt, looking at me like I'm an idiot.
Glad it happened now and not in 5-10 years time, not sure I would have survived all that.

I did the Joro spider dance the other day after walking into a web, and as I was finishing the dance a very small cicada buzzed me and then landed on me. But, it did so with a flight pattern that made me think it was a wasp. so I segued from the spider dance to jumping in the air and doing the wasp go away Bruce Lee moves and then running for a bit.
Look down, realise its a cicada sitting on my arm hooked onto my shirt, looking at me like I'm an idiot.
Glad it happened now and not in 5-10 years time, not sure I would have survived all that.
LOL, pics or it didn't happen....LOL.....

Y'all been talking about these for the last couple of years but I haven't seen one yet.
Maybe they only like hanging out in the better neighborhood's. If they're as big as ya'll say and I do start seeing them there may be firearms involved in their removal.

Back
Top Bottom