• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a cudo for The Preppers Vault

yeah i mean I understand supporting local businesses

just to play devils advocate though, why does everyone have to open a storefront and make that their primary business... i think the guys giving way better prices out of their basements and making more money for themselves are doing it right. NOT hating on anyone at all just saying...

Talk to Patryn about the price thing....I hit him up about it one time and he explained it to me about prices from store to store. Now as far as the online pricing versus brick n mortar store? I not sure about....but he knows the ins and outs about it, of course he works for Preppers Vault. Cook guy though, IMO.

yeah maybe so. I may give Preppers Vault another chance but not interested in going back to TruPrep's "super large store in Marietta with an entire firearms section and ten times the product in stock compared to the Alph store" that had 3 whole glocks and ten more buckets of food...

very dissapointed in that one

am i the only one who goes into all of these stores (here TruPrep etc) and sits on my phone on Amazon etc comparing prices only to leave and have bought stuff online for cheaper without tax and generally free shipping...?

I always get so excited to go to these types of stores to leave dissapointed

As many people have experienced I run sales at The Preppers Vault and on 90% of items I make it a point to beat amazon. My laptop is at the front counter and before your ODT discount I have watched many a person log into there own prime account and then back at the price on the shelf and be surprised. I won't say 100% of the time, but PM me if there is any ridiculous questions on a item.

Thanks,

Wes

As many people have experienced I run sales at The Preppers Vault and on 90% of items I make it a point to beat amazon. My laptop is at the front counter and before your ODT discount I have watched many a person log into there own prime account and then back at the price on the shelf and be surprised. I won't say 100% of the time, but PM me if there is any ridiculous questions on a item.

Thanks,

Wes

I will make it a point to try again in that case. As always, I will be logged into Amazon comparing prices with tax/shipping (when actually existent) in mind. Last time I was there two girls were working, so I must have missed you. They seemed very nice, but I never got a chance to speak with them as they were helping others.

Y'all need to go to The Preppers Vault, 840 Barrett Parkway suite 100, Kennesaw Ga 30144.
Wes is a great guy and has EVERYTHING you need to survive!
Thanks.

Went in there last week for the first time and bought a belt. Both ladies working there were awesome to deal with and they give a 10% off discount if you mention ODT!

It is a freakin amazing store to go to. Stop by there all the time.

Great store. Bought a knife from them.

They have a lifetime warranty on almost everything in the store too

Talk to Patryn about the price thing....I hit him up about it one time and he explained it to me about prices from store to store. Now as far as the online pricing versus brick n mortar store? I not sure about....but he knows the ins and outs about it, of course he works for Preppers Vault. Cook guy though, IMO.

And as always thanks guys for supporting us!

Back
Top Bottom