• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just couldn't resist... I SHOULD HAVE RESISTED

HVACGuy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
Ok, so I was planning on going by my local gun store and picking up an AR9 I had recently put on layaway... and of course, something else caught my eye. So instead I brought home a Zastava M90np. I've seen good reviews on it from the AK Operator's Union, and others. So I'm thinking this thing could easily chew through some steel case? Does anyone own one and have any experience with it and steel case ammo? Anyone have one with the furniture changed out, scopes, brakes, etc. they recommend? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 134
Change mags when empty and you should be good to go.:) Congrats on your new rifle.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to testing it out. I do believe I'll change the stock. Magpul makes a nice Zhukov for it, fairly affordable. I'm just not used to looking for Yugo AK accessories. I believe they are slightly different and harder to find?

Besides putting surplus you go wood furniture on it, mine's stock, and I've fired brown bear steel through it with no problems but the m9o pap seems to prefer Pmags. Mine hit left of aim so had to adjust post accordingly. I like it. Esp for the price.
From what the AK Operator's Union guy was saying, it has pretty low recoil... Have you found that to be the case?

Yugo furniture is a lot easier to find than it used to be, thanks to Zastava they have become more popular. APEX Gun Parts usually has sets, but seem to be out at the moment. Great guns, have fun! Should eat steel without a problem, because its a AK!

Yugo furniture is a lot easier to find than it used to be, thanks to Zastava they have become more popular. APEX Gun Parts usually has sets, but seem to be out at the moment. Great guns, have fun! Should eat steel without a problem, because its a AK!
Cool, I've bought from them before. Maybe they'll have the quick release scope mounts for these.

Back
Top Bottom