Just Curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell him leave it if you like.Have had deals fall through but never a really bad experience.Guess I am just to nice a guy.

Plus a lot of people tend not to leave feedback anymore it seems. I know out of the last 6 deals I've done I think 1 of those left feedback...

IMHO feedback is very important, if you make a deal that is satisfactory for both parties, and said trade/sale goes through you should leave feedback due to the fact that it is an intergal part of this website and lets you know that whoever you are dealing with can be used with a certain amount of confidence

I kind of thought along the same lines as CalebP. Can be used as a type of barometer helping you decide if you are interested in pursuing the item or not with that individual. Some good answers were given here. The question is answered for me, thank you all, have a good Memorial day coming up!

It was many years before I parted with any of my firearms. It was a little tough at first and some I will probably never sell. The crappy economy keeps me wheeling and dealing for any new purchases and that's what makes this place great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom