• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

just Damn

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I had put in for vacation the week before thanksgiving which is the TN rifle opener.. The wife and I were going to go up and hunt our land and put a few more in the freezer.. She was approved and I got denied..

So back to square one no biggie I put in for the second week nov 30th -Dec 5th took a few weeks but they approved mine, the wife checks she cant get off because two other people have already requested it off...

JUST DAMN!

I miss owning my own business....

I had put in for vacation the week before thanksgiving which is the TN rifle opener.. The wife and I were going to go up and hunt our land and put a few more in the freezer.. She was approved and I got denied..

So back to square one no biggie I put in for the second week nov 30th -Dec 5th took a few weeks but they approved mine, the wife checks she cant get off because two other people have already requested it off...

JUST DAMN!

I miss owning my own business....

That sucks man. The bad part of owning your own business, your boss is always a dick.

BUT...You're NEVER late for work! HaHa

This is true. But I've only ever been late to work once. It was 13 years ago and a truck pulled out in front of me causing me to swerve into a curb and pop my tire. Had to change it which made me late.

Now that I'm work for myself my pay sucks, my hours suck, my boss is an ass and sleeping with my wife.

Back
Top Bottom