• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got Stationed at Fort Stewart,

Aaron W

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Aaron. I just got stationed at Fort Stewart. We were previously stationed at Fort Richardson, AK. We moved out to Glennville, GA and love it here. I have just been struggling with the hunting so far though. I didn't really have time to do very much scouting on base, and the absence of a stand makes it even harder. I would really really love to find some private land to be able to set up a couple stands but not much luck there. Hunting Clubs are to steep for my family. We just can't spend hundreds of dollars. Hopefully things will get better and I will be able to put some meat in the freezer.
One of my Soldiers told me about this site so I just signed up and figured I would introduce myself. So far this has been my first forum so I am very interested to see how it goes.

I'm so sorry for your misfortune.

I'd check with MWR or maybe even Range Control to see if they have any "hog control" hunts out in the maneuver areas. Probably not, but it would be an easy thing to eliminate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nat
Thanks, well I'm optimistic. I figure it will get better. Just sucks getting here late, but at least I didn't miss the season so that's always a good thing.

Hello everyone my name is Aaron. I just got stationed at Fort Stewart. We were previously stationed at Fort Richardson, AK. We moved out to Glennville, GA and love it here. I have just been struggling with the hunting so far though. I didn't really have time to do very much scouting on base, and the absence of a stand makes it even harder. I would really really love to find some private land to be able to set up a couple stands but not much luck there. Hunting Clubs are to steep for my family. We just can't spend hundreds of dollars. Hopefully things will get better and I will be able to put some meat in the freezer.
One of my Soldiers told me about this site so I just signed up and figured I would introduce myself. So far this has been my first forum so I am very interested to see how it goes.
Welcome, and Thank YOU for Serving!!!

Back
Top Bottom