• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just imagine how bad this would've turned out had the parents not been armed!

I was coming here to post this exact same story! Someone beat me to the punch.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_29109617-bc56-534f-82e6-d36ccba40c38.html

Police say a 17-year-old girl who lived at the home was outside retrieving something from her car when she was approached by two masked and armed men who forced her into her house, using her as a shield.

The teen’s father, 34, saw the men walking up with his daughter, got his firearm and fired several shots at them, striking both of the men as they entered his home. The teen’s mother, 34, also retrieved a gun and fired once at the men but did not hit either, police said.

One of the men, Terrell Johnson, 31, of the 4500 block of Natural Bridge Road, collapsed on the living room floor and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The second man, Cortez McClinton, 33, was standing behind Johnson when Johnson was shot. McClinton pointed a gun inside the doorway and also was shot. McClinton then ran away and got his brother to transport him to a hospital, police said. He was treated for gunshot wounds to the chest and both thighs.

One other thing, and this is a little off topic, but the daughter was 17 and the husband and wife were both 34, meaning they had the daughter at 17 and probably got pregnant at 16. Kudos to the mom and dad for doing the right thing, sticking together, and raising the child.

One other thing, and this is a little off topic, but the daughter was 17 and the husband and wife were both 34, meaning they had the daughter at 17 and probably got pregnant at 16. Kudos to the mom and dad for doing the right thing, sticking together, and raising the child.

I was thinking the same thing..

Kudos to dad. He's a good shot in a stressful situation. 1 shot to the chest and 2 to the thighs of the second guy.

Back
Top Bottom