Just my luck...

A radiator snake, that's a new one I'll have to look that up....

Sorry though, but it makes a great story.
No one any of us will ever meet, besides you can tell that story!

The Radiator Snake by bgodfrey.

the radiator was stored in a old shed at my friends, and we thought it was sealed good enough with the rags he had put in it. Dont have any pics, i can see if any of the chuncks that dumped out of the thermostat and water pump are left. The only way i could tell what it was is a small peice of snake skin that was still attached to its.....well what ever part of the snake that was. The smell was great though

Really? A snake? Got pics? So would the water pump have shredded the rest of it?
yea if it was alive when i put it on i imagine it had one of the most effed up deaths ever. Being slowly drowned/ boiled right before you head to the water pump to be chopped in to countless peices

I think Walmart is having a sale on cans of "snake-b-gone" this week. Run a couple of cans in the radiator and the engine won't have any snake left to worry about.

well dang... a rattle snake keep me from buying an all original 67 camaro RS/ss....in a junk yard ..yeah that and you could see through the roof..it wasn't a convertible and the fenders were showing lots of extra air-conditioning and the spiders were holding up the rest of the rat nested interior..oh well best left to the archaeologists ..i think it was part of the titanic

Back
Top Bottom