• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MY GOD THE PRICE OF 22”TIRES WTH

They’ll get hot and sling the cap loose if you do a long burnout.
Or just sling one at speed from the road heat on Georgia blacktop in the summer. You do not want to lose one at 100mph, trust me on that.
I had the tread come off at @70 one morning in the dark. It wasn't a retread. But it behaved like one. Tore my car up. The plastic body crap

$8000 for a set for this little buggy, 3pc clamping rims, balanced to 170mph...two years ago

ferrari ready for pickup.JPG

Www.Tiretreads com

Sent this link to my buddy up North who is cheap and stingy as can be. He ended buying 2 sets.

This site is owned by my company, but I am not involved nor receive anything.

The deal is, this site needs some bugs to be worked out. In order to do that, they are putting some low pricing out there to get movement and test the process.

Www.Tiretreads com

Sent this link to my buddy up North who is cheap and stingy as can be. He ended buying 2 sets.

This site is owned by my company, but I am not involved nor receive anything.

The deal is, this site needs some bugs to be worked out. In order to do that, they are putting some low pricing out there to get movement and test the process.
Tiretreads.com
Didn’t check prices, but feel sure if I saw them, I would have a movement.

Buy a vehicle with sensible size wheels is my strategy......
I laugh when people brag about their fancy large wheels on their new ride. Everyone sets themselves up for pain buying replacements, but few think that far ahead. I buy the non-sport wheel option, spend less now and later, and wide sidewalls ride so much better anyway. I like comfort, and don’t want to ride like a wagon with short stiff sidewalls.

Back
Top Bottom