Just saw a CZ P-01 brand new online

I just bought an Evo pistol with the carbin and faux can. I need to put a brace on it, though I'm thinking about making it an SBR and getting a real can for it. Heard they are great for mods.

You like yours?

I just bought an Evo pistol with the carbin and faux can. I need to put a brace on it, though I'm thinking about making it an SBR and getting a real can for it. Heard they are great for mods.

You like yours?

Nope, I love it. It crosses state lines with me quite a bit. The folding SB Brace works great to stabilize it...... The only complaint I have are the mags feed lips cracking on the factory and Manicore Arms mags. I have 6 Magpul mags back ordered since March. In the meantime I’ve picked d up some PSA mags, they are the best mags out right now. HBI makes the trigger MUCH BETTER with springs and a trigger shoe replacement.

It’s also a great suppressor host.

Nope, I love it. It crosses state lines with me quite a bit. The folding SB Brace works great to stabilize it...... The only complaint I have are the mags feed lips cracking on the factory and Manicore Arms mags. I have 6 Magpul mags back ordered since March. In the meantime I’ve picked d up some PSA mags, they are the best mags out right now. HBI makes the trigger MUCH BETTER with springs and a trigger shoe replacement.

It’s also a great suppressor host.
I appreciate the breakdown. I read enough prior to buying mine to know it was a quality firearm to acquire, so that confirms a lot of what I was thinking. I need to get the right brace and let the range fun begin.

I appreciate the breakdown. I read enough prior to buying mine to know it was a quality firearm to acquire, so that confirms a lot of what I was thinking. I need to get the right brace and let the range fun begin.

I went through several types of brace configurations on mine, but ended up with the SB brace that was made specially for it. At the end of the day, the shortest folded length was the most important trait for me. They are pricey, but I caught mine on sale at Brownells and had a coupon code.

641815ED-8196-466E-8AE9-6CB1BB7E1111.jpeg

Mine has been overwhelming overhauled, lol.

SB folding brace
PMM rear QD point
Pathfinder grip
HBI Mini AK right safety lever
HBI Theta trigger
HBI trigger springs
Duckbill mag release
Midwest Ind M-Lok rail
HBI Extended charging handle
Magpul handstop Kit
Tri Lug adapter
Rugged Obsidian 9
Holosun red dot

It’s probably my favorite gun that I bought myself.

Man, I appreciate the list of mods you did on yours. I still have a lot to learn about the upgrades but have heard they can handle it well. On your SB brace, you said you like the shortest folded length best. Are you meaning completely folded to the side without the stability of the contact point on your chest/shoulder is the most important trait for you. I'm wondering why. Is that for shooting or for the storage capability?

I have a very small bag that I carry it in and I originally had the Thordson adapter with a Hera SFU, pistol tube and tail hook brace. When I put the SB folder on it, it took almost 3” off the length when folded. The brace “stabilizes” very well when extended.

Back
Top Bottom