• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just saw a CZ P-01 brand new online

Not too many CZ's are "rare" these days... you just have to know where to look. :thumb:

Well, there's a few that I've found but weren't easy to get, and cost more than others. Mainly the 2 older CZ steel models of the compact D and P-01. And the High Polished steel P-01. All three are beautiful models to have if you can score them when they become available. They are out there, just have to battle other buyers to be the lucky winner in the end.

I take back my previous statement, I've always wanted to get my hands on a 75 Compact L model and they are EVASIVE creatures.

(Rumor has it the L stands for Legendary) :heh:

Well, there's a few that I've found but weren't easy to get, and cost more than others. Mainly the 2 older CZ 3 lsteel models of the compact D and P-01. And the High Polished steel P-01. All three are beautiful models to have if you can score them when they become available. They are out there, just have to battle other buyers to be the lucky winner in the end.

Hey guys you’re right! I was able to pick one up before letting it get bid up...any higher (let it get to $35 of the “buy it now price” then pulled the trigger) than it was already... sometime middle of last year! It’s a beautiful “Safe Queen” until I decide if I’m going too Glass Bead Blast her to a Satin finish & get her “Cajunized” while I’m at it so I can use it in my C.C. Rotation, but this Model is so heavy compared to my other one &, it was much more expensive than I was expecting just for them to break it down & Glass Bead Blast. He said he thought that it would look amazing, & really be a great Carry gun, but, hadn’t had anyone do that prior to my request, sooo.... I wasn’t sure that was really the way I wanted to go with it considering the weight & cost of what I was wanting to use it for. I already have a P-01, D Model, Omega, Alloy, in my CC rotation & I LOVE that gun!!! Just not sure I could justify the expense with weight, then decide to not carry because of the weight, never could find any to try in the steel where I’m located @ in N. Carolina before my purchase.
Anyway, while talking with him just a f.y.i. he said he had a few of the High Polished Stainless D models but, he had to put them together at some point, & didn’t have them listed on their sale page so if interested give them a call before you buy because if I had known before I could have saved a few bucks, my best calculation was between $50- $100 dollars on the full detail of glass Bd. Blasting plus cajunizing my gun. If I remember correctly it was like $1.300.00 or .... so .. with what I wanted done & what I already had in the gun! Where the savings was is
in his having to tear my gun completely down & my expense in shipping FFL to FFL & back again + the bead blast job according to what I remember because I was within 25 bucks of what I paid & what he was charging for his guns but having to tear it down $$ is where I was going to loose the larger amount + the shipping!

I have to agree with whoever said it above just don’t get rid of your Guns & you’ll never regret & to this point I have never sold any of my guns but have given a few to my children & hope that all of them make it to my kids!

Thanks!
Bill Byrd
919-630-3509

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom