• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just saw world war z

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_25_4edada9a.jpg
I saw this a couple of weeks ago on memebase. I need an explanation for this. Photoshop, the poster guy thought it was funny, etc. I just have to know.

She has a vagina but Bieber will probably have weed so it's a toss up.
She has a vag but bieber has a vag and weed. would not go near either.

I will go see the movie looks cool to me even with cat like reflexes i zombie form besides I do not think adele or bieber will be there feel safer around zombies.

40 minutes had to be re-shot due to the fact that many said the ending made no sense.

Loved the book. This may suck.

i've put off reading the book until i've watched the movie. every movie i've ever seen adapted from a book i previously read has disappointed me. i don't want to be let down on this one

I did the audio book on the drive from TX to GA when I moved, but the format of the book makes me wonder how it could have very much to do with the movie. The trailers don't make me think of any specific part of the book.

I did the audio book on the drive from TX to GA when I moved, but the format of the book makes me wonder how it could have very much to do with the movie. The trailers don't make me think of any specific part of the book.

Exactly. It's almost like this is a re-imagining.

Back
Top Bottom