• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just told ebay to POAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a buyer with a great rating as well . Sold him a nib irrigation controller . He claimed it didn't work but offered to buy it off of me for 1/3 of the price . I declined and told him to return it and when I verify that all the code numbers match on all the parts I will refund the money. ...I never heard back from him...guarantee he swapped out mother board and was busted.

Well the way I work, and pretty much any provider of goods on this planet, is I get paid before I send the item.

Try that logic on any other retailer and let me know how it works.
But you're not a retailer, unless you are, then you should get a website. Premade websites are so cheap.

But you're not a retailer, unless you are, then you should get a website. Premade websites are so cheap.

WTF are you even talking about? There is NO WAY in hell i am shipping someone something unless the payment has already been received. I've been on ebay for over 10 years

I had a buyer with a great rating as well . Sold him a nib irrigation controller . He claimed it didn't work but offered to buy it off of me for 1/3 of the price . I declined and told him to return it and when I verify that all the code numbers match on all the parts I will refund the money. ...I never heard back from him...guarantee he swapped out mother board and was busted.
Lol. Sad part is that he probably got away with it a lot. A lot of retailers will give a rating pretty quickly just based on quick payment.

WTF are you even talking about? There is NO WAY in hell i am shipping someone something unless the payment has already been received. I've been on ebay for over 10 years
Of course, ten years on eBay and you have sold enough to be verified. Different game for a new account

Back
Top Bottom