just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

trader Ron

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
306   0
Reaction score
i see this alot in my adds and others , i will only type a word once but it will be there twice when the add is posted , and if i go back to edit it then it's just there once and if i deleate it then it is gone ,, maybe im just crazy or i need to lay off the odt stuff my wife said it was bad for my health

Last edited:
Not sure if this is what is happening but I'll throw it out there:

The system automatically adds "FS/FT" or "FS" or "FT" to the title based on what you picked in the form, so if you put it in your item name it will show up twice, for example "FS/FT FS/FT Bean Burritos"

Whenever I see that I will usually go in and edit the title to remove the excess "FS/FT," you may be going in to edit at the same time I am.

Just a guess, no idea if that is what is happening or not.

Not sure if this is what is happening but I'll throw it out there:

The system automatically adds "FS/FT" or "FS" or "FT" to the title based on what you picked in the form, so if you put it in your item name it will show up twice, for example "FS/FT FS/FT Bean Burritos"

Whenever I see that I will usually go in and edit the title to remove the excess "FS/FT," you may be going in to edit at the same time I am.

Just a guess, no idea if that is what is happening or not.

Dont think thats what they are talking about. It will be in the text. Has happened to me too, its usualy the last word in a line I think.

been seeing this stuff since I got on here ....... I figured it was a little troll havin fun ;]

.....................................................................................................................................example
example....................

Can you take a picture of it the next time, because I just do not understand what you guys are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom