• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kahr

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Not sure how people feel about Kahr since Im not sure how I feel about them. Ive heard ok stuff about them so I guess I might give them a try. Here is a reason to if youve been thinking about it.

Purchase any new Kahr pistol between February 1, 2019 and May 31, 2019 and you will qualify to receive a $45 Rebate from Kahr Arms.

>> Rebate is online only. <<
We allow online rebates only - no fax or mail. The online rebate form will be closed on July 31, 2019.

NO RECEIPT AND NO SERIAL NUMBER = NO REBATE

Ive had a PM9 since 2010 -one of my favorites - be advised, Kahr's have poor resale value so be prepared to either keep it or lose money.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Fish Fry is on point. I love my PM40, but resale sucks. That said, you're probably better off picking up a good used one.

I been looking at kahr here on the ODT,maybe you guys should tell everybody that's trying to sell their KAHR about this poor resale yall are talking about.. about everyone I've seen for sale is higher than what you can buy em for at buds gun shop.. but of course every gun here seems marked up high .

I been looking at kahr here on the ODT,maybe you guys should tell everybody that's trying to sell their KAHR about this poor resale yall are talking about.. about everyone I've seen for sale is higher than what you can buy em for at buds gun shop.. but of course every gun here seems marked up high .

What??? You cannot be serious?.....

Really? I listed a top of the line for $250 less than Bud. Guess you missed that one.

Back
Top Bottom