• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Katherine Paige Bell update page. MEMORIAL UPDATE!

hey sniper22, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've done in helping us to stay connected with lil'kat and her family. It's really hard to know what's going on, what to pray for, or how to help in other ways but you made it much easier for us to pitch in where we can. You are a blessing man, and I appreciate you

hey sniper22, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've done in helping us to stay connected with lil'kat and her family. It's really hard to know what's going on, what to pray for, or how to help in other ways but you made it much easier for us to pitch in where we can. You are a blessing man, and I appreciate you
:thumb:

Joselyn and myself have set up a service for this coming Sunday at 3:00pm. It would mean the word to us if everyone could make it. It is not gonna be anything real formal so dress causal. I will most likely have some camo on myself. If anyone one world like to bring some food that would be great but we are planing on having food there. We are hoping to have a happy occasion and a sad one. Our baby is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we have been honored to share her with the word and I would love to send her off to be with God with a huge send off. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to meeting everyone that can make it.

SouthCare
595 Franklin Rd
Marietta GA 30067

Sunday Feb 22 at 3:00pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. God is the giver and taker of life. Your little girl was brought into this world to bless us. We sometimes don't understand why but I trust The Lord and His sovereignty. We too have a little girl that was born with really sick kidneys. She is 16 and in need of a transplant within the next few months. We have just started the process of the evaluation and testing. We are letting The Lord do what He will and just trusting Him with the outcome. My wife and I are going to try to make it to your little girl's service. Don't lose faith. God has his reasons. Prayers are sent your way to cope and be encouraged.

It was great to meet some of you ODT faithful folks and see the support for lilgreg and his family. Jesus is loving on that little girl as we speak. We will continue to pray for y'all in the months to come.

Back
Top Bottom