• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

Andrew86

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
Reaction score
Not sure if this is right section...I guess I'm looking for a steal/deal.....

I've been trying to find a new Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact with thumb safety for the wife. Only place I have found one is at the "Gun Store" (Yes that is the name of his shop) in Buford but trying to find one cheaper. If you see one anywhere please PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

Not sure if this is right section...I guess I'm looking for a steal/deal.....

I've been trying to find a new Smith &amp; Wesson M&amp;P 9 Compact with thumb safety for the wife. Only place I have found one is at the "Gun Store" (Yes that is the name of his shop) in Buford but trying to find one cheaper. If you see one anywhere please PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

Give George at The Gun Room in Winder a call.

Yea the gun store is crap, I just laugh at the old lady. You talk to the guys at dead center, it's not the best time to be out looking for a 9 but maybe they can help.

I've gotten some very hard to find items from them over the years at their old location.

This is coming from the guy who bought out all of the ammo at wal mart just to sell it on here at a 200% mark up. He even bragged about it in a thread. Sorry buddy but you're not getting any help from me and I don't know why you expect anyone on here to want to help you out anyway

Yes I bought ammo that I needed. I was completely out. I then put an ad up to help anyone else, that hasn't been able to find any and didn't have the patience to wait in line at 6am at academy or walmart. I could care less if anyone want to buy it or not, it their choice. And I put it at the price that all ammo is going for on here. Is that a crime? To list it at the current market rate for anyone who chooses to buy it at that price? If I didn't do it then trust me some gun shop owner would have done the same thing. Buy it at walmart and go sell it in their store for double or triple.

So is $575 a good deal? That is what you just sold one for 2 days ago. Maybe you should have kept that one for the "wife".

Back
Top Bottom