• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep the good Karma rolling...

Okay I found a trigger guard and pins for an AR build. It's from a CMMG LPK I got from another member a few moths ago. Standard run of the mill trigger guard and pins still in the bag. Anybody need it?

**** GONE TO @wesman5060 ****** ENJOY!

I got some never used Howard leight electronic impact sport ear muffs, got them for the wife but ended up getting a smoking deal on some new walkers for her... they are a teal color.... Perfect for your lady!

Free as long as you/your partner will use them.... don't be "that guy" and get them and try and flip them for a profit! Just trying to help out someone in need!

Just like the ones pictured below.

ear.jpg

20180802_214059.jpg
In honor of several ODT'ers I believe in the pay it forward. !st was for a Remington 742 magazine that arrived before I made it to the post office, and when pm'ed he said you gotta have faith. 2nd was a ipod listed for $30 and I bought for my 15 year old daughter when her phone was taken away and said so, I received 3 I pods with no return address.

pay it forward first to respond with 20 or more feed backs will receive this wrapped in foil as is is a replica given to me by a ODT'er for a thank you but you gotta have faith.

going to bed now and will ship tomorrow. Thank you ODT.

View attachment 1726282 In honor of several ODT'ers I believe in the pay it forward. !st was for a Remington 742 magazine that arrived before I made it to the post office, and when pm'ed he said you gotta have faith. 2nd was a ipod listed for $30 and I bought for my 15 year old daughter when her phone was taken away and said so, I received 3 I pods with no return address.

pay it forward first to respond with 20 or more feed backs will receive this wrapped in foil as is is a replica given to me by a ODT'er for a thank you but you gotta have faith.

going to bed now and will ship tomorrow. Thank you ODT.

oh that would be great in my new gun room!

I gave a couple of things away on ODT Giveaway Day this year. I got a gold chicken coming in the not too distant future. I'll do something special to celebrate. You guys rock!

If anyone here has an Audi A3 i have an oil filter that i got to do the oil change and 2 weeks later the car was totaled (before the oil change)...
The filter is free to who wants it.

Back
Top Bottom