• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kel Tec CP33

A few have sold locally, we’ve got a member with one. Adventure outdoors only had one on display wouldn’t come off of it (typical) the other 2 places sold theirs already.

I see this as another brilliant design, with the usual Keltec failure to execute properly product... Everyone will want one, people will see that it is a jam-o-matic and dump them here after "super low round count" and maybe after you finish the machining and adjust and tweak it, it will run "ok most of the time"...

It is a shame that their design process is so far ahead of their manufacturing abilities...

I see this as another brilliant design, with the usual Keltec failure to execute properly product... Everyone will want one, people will see that it is a jam-o-matic and dump them here after "super low round count" and maybe after you finish the machining and adjust and tweak it, it will run "ok most of the time"...

It is a shame that their design process is so far ahead of their manufacturing abilities...
Can’t bash em on function yet, but most people expect their rimfire to function like a Glock and I just lol at them at the shop. Rimfire is finicky no matter how you spin it but so far these have been working very well.

It’s that coffin mag !

Yep had a CMR and it ran like a top as long as you were deligent loading the mags to avoid rimlock. Imagine the PMR is the same. I just didn’t keep the CMR because it was still loud AF trough my suppressor lol so this kind of meets that need more than the WMR platforms for sure

But I’m probably getting a PMR tonight at cost just to keep my Capitalism in check

When I buy a gun, I don't like having to do the fluff and buff and "special" loading techniques to get it to run right.

Rimfire pistols are sketchy at best, and a double-double-stack from a brand like KT is just asking for headaches...

Now, if their upcoming KS7 proves reliable, I will absolutely get that. I had a KSG and like a lot of people found, even the Gen2's were finicky... Hopefully the simplified single tube KS7 will be better.

Now, the Sub2000, no issues with. They are solid guns... they have like 5 moving parts, they better be. haha

Back
Top Bottom