• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kelly’s Heroes.......

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
CDCC1074-B3C2-4BA1-BC42-E485D4C8DF96.png

Found this on Netflix, I wouldn’t have seen it since the early 1970s at an outdoor cinema in northern Australia, still a good watch today, stands up pretty good after all this time. Great cinema, the Aboriginals used to sit up the front round fires they lit, gets cool at night. The fun thing was the cowboy movies when the bad guy in the black hat appeared there would be half a dozen spears stuck in him on the screen. Also being outdoors you could sit around and eat prawns, sad thing was when the town got a flash indoor cinema there was a big sign that said no prawns and you had to have footwear and shirts. Well that’s civilisation for you.

View attachment 3077645

Found this on Netflix, I wouldn’t have seen it since the early 1970s at an outdoor cinema in northern Australia, still a good watch today, stands up pretty good after all this time. Great cinema, the Aboriginals used to sit up the front round fires they lit, gets cool at night. The fun thing was the cowboy movies when the bad guy in the black hat appeared there would be half a dozen spears stuck in him on the screen. Also being outdoors you could sit around and eat prawns, sad thing was when the town got a flash indoor cinema there was a big sign that said no prawns and you had to have footwear and shirts. Well that’s civilisation for you.
Another good one with a weard name is "The field of lost shoes" it's a true civil war story about citadel cadetsvthat turn a battle. Good movie.

View attachment 3077645

One of my favorite movies.

Kelly: Well Oddball, what do you think?
Oddball: It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
Big Joe: Hey look, you just keep them Tigers busy and we'll take care of the rest.
Oddball: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!
Crapgame: Hey, Oddball, this is your hour of glory. And you're chickening out!
Oddball: To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.
Kelly: Nobody's asking you to be a hero.
Oddball: No? Then YOU sit up in that turret baby.
Kelly: No, because you're gonna be up there, baby, and I'll be right outside showing you which way to go.
Oddball: Yeah?
Kelly: Yeah.
Oddball: Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!

View attachment 3077645

Great movie! Saw it as a kid at the *indoor* theater! No prawns (or Aborigines), though...

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

View attachment 3077645

Great Dingo...now you have that theme song stuck in my head! Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom