• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KelTec Sub2000 (Glock mag, 9mm) = $399 @ CDNN Sports

importfighter01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
ODT brethren: Just got a call back from CDNN Sports stating that they have just received KelTec Sub2000's with Glock magwells and chambered in 9mm. $399 plus shipping. Ask for Steve, and he let me know if I changed my mind to call him back quick cause they are going fast. So hurry quick if you need/want one...

Number is 325 701 9856

Just wanted to get the word out!

Thanks for the notification..........I really want one, but I don't feel that they are worth $400+ (to me anyway) not to mention the $500+ everyone seems to think for a used one.....if money were no object then I would jump on it, but sadly that isn't the case. I could spend about the same and get a MechTech Glock CCU Upper kit.

Thanks for the notification..........I really want one, but I don't feel that they are worth $400+ (to me anyway) not to mention the $500+ everyone seems to think for a used one.....if money were no object then I would jump on it, but sadly that isn't the case. I could spend about the same and get a MechTech Glock CCU Upper kit.

Doesn't that require a stamp though? Or is turning a handgun into a carbine legal now?

Back
Top Bottom