• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kershaw Support

jeffdt

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Just a shout out to Kershaw's warranty dept. Have an 1830 Oso Sweet that the torsion spring failed on. I originally contacted warranty dept. via email and just requested the part. Part arrived in five days and I figured I could replace it myself.

Well turns out I had a problem getting the pivot screw out. The opposing nut had a round head and it just spun with the pivot screw (should have been hex headed, IMHO). So back to web site to fill out the warranty form. Shipped it two weeks ago and got it back today.

Good as new and working fine. I had shipped the knife back without the pocket clip as I didn't use it. It came back home with a pocket clip.

Good on you Kershaw!

Regards, Jeff

I've heard nothing but good regarding Kershaw customer service.

I've read they'll sharpen your knife, too, if you send it in.

Luckily, never had to use them but good to know if I do they'll take care of me.

Love my Leek!

Attachments

• EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    EDCI 001 - Copy.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
A friend of mine at work returned a Kershaw because he broke the tip off the blade- and he told them it was because he was prying with it (and he said he knows better)... I think it was a model with a D2 blade and they replaced the broken blade at no charge.

Those kinds of stories are why I either carry a Leek or a Thermite everyday. Good knives, great quality for the price, and they definitely stand behind them based on what I've seen.

And great to hear they did you right!

Back
Top Bottom