• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

Full refund post name and location of said club. He sounds like he is upset you posted his deer pictures. I would send the game warden out early and often.

with the stories you have maybe have a nice conversation with your local game warden

let him know you'll be broadcasting the location of the property and all other information on every single version of social media available that will help people find their spot and kill everything that's there. :thumb:

Name and shame.
^^Pretty much all this^^

Of course, I'm a vengeful SOB so you may not want to take my advice.

to answer both your questions, i would be just as flabbergasted as you so i think you are 100% in the right to feel that way and i do not believe you did anything wrong whatsoever, your a member of that club which means you have every right to take whatever picture you want and put it wherever you want.

If this were me i would look at a couple of different options. A. inspect any covenants or anything like that first to see if you actually broke any written rule. If you didnt i would first try to explain it to him and see if he could be reasonable, if he refuses and you paid i would demand my money back or inform them that they will get in contact with a lawyer (the threat alone will probobly be enough) if he still refuses you probobly could actually get a lawyer to fight it but most likely wouldnt be worth it.

if none of these options worked well then you know already what bugs him so i would post as many pictures of the property as possible, post directions and gate entrances, i'd personally do whatever i could to make his blood boil if someone treated me like that. Hell with the stories you have maybe have a nice conversation with your local game warden

Add contacting DNR
To your revenge plans....

This, just go 'Fatal Attraction' crazy on him.

Back
Top Bottom