• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kids

Butshot

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
Gave my oldest daughter a Jeep Cherokee that ihad painted black at her request, she drove it for the last 2 years in college,
When she graduated she said she was going to give it back to me and buy a new car since she had a job. Then she drove it into the back of a rental car and totaled it!

bought my youngest daughter a used Honda Accord 4door, she drove it thru a red light and hit 3 other cars! Luckily she wasn't injured and the insurance was in her name! somehow a whole lot of makeup was in the floorboard of the car, she didn't know how it got there!

Ouch! Was this recent? My sister totaled more cars than I can remember, most noteworthy was the sentra she parked in the driveway, went rolling down the street, missing the neighbors house, and landed in the crick. Then the Cobalt that she got stuck on the railroad tracks, had a friend trying to push it while she was in the driver's seat, managed to escape the car just as the train sent it into a triple somersault. Then there was the Jetta, the blazer, the cutlass, an envoy, and also a jeep. Not all totaled, but wrecked pretty good. LOL

I don't know how my parents kept her on their insurance.

Need to change thread title to "Daughters and why I have gray hair".
Lol! Boy am I glad I had sons, I only had one wrecked Ford Ranger and a couple of speeding tickets to deal with. Thank God my son only got a bloody nose in that wreck when the airbag knocked him out for a few seconds. Lol! Good thing he's handy with tools cause he fixed everything on the truck except the airbag.

That ain't nothing. My ex totaled 1 car. Blew the motor in a Subaru, blew the motor in her Camry twice. Tore the rear bumper off the Subaru. Got out of her car on 85 during morning rush hour, to get something out of the trunk while traffic was stopped, and locked the keys in it and it was still running. Ran into the storm drain in front of the house and took out the front right side suspension. Ran the side of my truck down a BIG yellow concrete post in front of a gas pump. Backed up into my truck leaving for work one morning. There is lot's more but I don't have enough time left in my life to tell it all.

Dang, glad they are ok.
You are a very generous father :)
My first vehicle was a $1000 91 Isuzu PUP 5speed and it was beat to heck. Wasn't desirable for a 17 year old chick, but it damn sure got we where I needed to go! Now I WISH I could find these trucks, but they get sent to Africa as soon as they pop up for sale...

Need to change thread title to "Daughters and why I have gray hair".
My daughter is 10.5 months old, so her time is coming.
She certainly tries to get into everything she isn't supposed to. That is how I know she is a normal/healthy baby! Right now I'm more worried about her getting hurt than anything she might break.

Back
Top Bottom