• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

Year ago, traveling in my F250 diesel with a 36 ft trailer we called the "brick", a testimonial to the weight and aerodynamic properties, and looking for a shortcut to Robinsville, I started down the path. I wondered why there were so many MC's and why they were flipping me off???? There were some tight turns but I made it down. I had been riding since the 60's, first bike was a BMW R69, 500cc. I have probably 50-60 others since. I have always been biker friendly, even now that I no longer ride.

Just for fun, here is the last bike I owned. FJR 1300A...it was a gas to ride
FJR.JPG

FJR.JPG

That mega pic has a pic of the Fastest Goldwing on Deals Gap on top of the 18 wheeler... Worth a watch - amazing.

Been there done that, ground the heels off my Redwings and even ground the bottom off a peg on my Dyna. I love watching this video and listening to what I belike are the floorboards scraping the road. So many of the big bikes I see go down appear to do so not because they exceed their lean angle, but because the ridged part of the floor board mounts contact the pavement and lift the bike/tires off the pavement. I don't believe most are riding beyond their skill level although some are, I think most push their bike past its limits. Just my two cents and change is accepted.

Back
Top Bottom