• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kimber Custom II The Punisher

GTO68

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
So I was thinking of building and selling these. Would you guys buy them and how much would you pay? Thanks
i1257.photobucket.com_albums_ii513_josh5150a_crap007.jpg

i1257.photobucket.com_albums_ii513_josh5150a_crap005.jpg

It looks cool, but it's not enough of a step up to really try and sell in much numbers or assume any profit from. Plus Kimbers are dealing with some bad PR at the moment.

Really whats going on with Kimber?

Major QC issues, and the feeling that they are overpriced and under preforming, seeing guns come new from their custom shop and fail to work makes me hesitant to even look at them and I personally will not own anything having to do with them, the swartz safety in them is a turn off too, but that is a preference thing and they aren't the maker who has them in their pistols. You would have better luck trying to build 1911s out of other parts then rebuilding an entire Kimber (Likely cheaper with a better profit margin too) just to avoid the association with them, because regardless what you do it at the end of the day most are still going to see it as a Kimber.

Kimber has had their problems but to label the lot of them as problematic is an ignorant statement. Kimbers trade very well on the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom