• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife guys I need your advice picking one

If price wasn’t a factor which would you choose and why?

• Total voters

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I love the sheeps foot style blade profile and I’m a big fan of both of these blades and I’m not sure which one to get at blade show. I love the style of the Medford more but the hinderer seems a little more user friendly and I plan on carying it for a long long time. Which would y’all choose and why?

I love Hinderer, but I would look at a Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Insingo. I think you would love the blade shape and they are made to last forever.

Just my two cents

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What exactly does a $450 knife do that a $100 one can't? Slice truffles in French restaurant with more panache?

Same thing a $450 gun does that a $100 one doesn't; make the buyer happy. I have knives ranging from a $15 Mora to $500 Chris Reeve knives, and the more expensive ones are of nicer quality without a doubt. Now does that mean that the will cut any better, maybe not but a lot more goes into how a knife cuts than just price. For me personally, I appreciate quality workmanship found and being that I don't do drugs, smoke, dip, or have to buy the beer that I drink, I can justify spending more on knives than some, simply because I like them.

Back
Top Bottom