Knife Help

The Kershaw Camber may well be the cheapest made in USA option in the s30v category... The lock is the same as the Blur but uses a flipper vs a stud... Not a fan of thin liner locks myself but many like them

I was at both of those place two week ago. I didn't see any at bullseye. There were a few benchmades in the case. I didn't see zt at bass pro unless I over looked them.

Kershaw's website says:

BASS PRO
5900 SUGARLOAF PARKWAY , LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30043

BULLS EYE RANGE
221 WEST CROGAN ST. , LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046

I'd call and confirm they stock ZT's

Give the Benchmade Griptalian a look. Mine has been my EDC for going on 6 years. Hold sharpness incredibly well and you can't go wrong with Benchmade's Lifesharp policy.

Kershaw has so many designs for under $35 you can have several for the price of one low end Benchmade

Currently I am carrying the 1950ST. A little heavy, but I can use it for a lot of things. Big enough for protection, yet very easy to use. Hold an edge like all Kershaws but easy to sharpen when I wear it out.
I beat it to hell and it holds up pretty good for the usage.

If you know your prices, Amazon has great Kershaw deals. They frequently run a $10 off most Kershaw purchases over $50... Got my first knockout for $42! They have the DLC coated green knockout now for $51 and I would snag another at that price but saving some pennies for Blade

Back
Top Bottom