• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

Hogue EX-02 by Sig Sauer ... great spear-point folder designed by Alan Elishewitz which you can also lock open with a click button on the other side.
image1.jpeg

Kinda off topic, but you guys kinda know a little bit: :)

I'm looking for a nice folder with macarta scales, 3" to a 3 1/2" blade, preferably with a tip up pocket clip. I bought a Giant Mouse Ace folder at Blade, but it's kind of a POS.

I like that classic micarta look, but can't find much. I don't mind spending a bit on something nice. Everything is titanium or black handles these days.

Kinda off topic, but you guys kinda know a little bit: :)

I'm looking for a nice folder with macarta scales, 3" to a 3 1/2" blade, preferably with a tip up pocket clip. I bought a Giant Mouse Ace folder at Blade, but it's kind of a POS.

I like that classic micarta look, but can't find much. I don't mind spending a bit on something nice. Everything is titanium or black handles these days.

Dibbs for when you sell it cheap! It usually takes you about a month or two after Blade before you start selling your stash.:D

Dibbs for when you sell it cheap! It usually takes you about a month or two after Blade before you start selling your stash.:D

Careful now... I used to be Dogtown Darren Dogtown Darren 's lil brother, I got several of his hand-me-downs...
BEGGED him to buy a RatWork Ambi @ blade because I need one at a discount. and @SafeCracka won't give me dealer pricing.:pound:

Back
Top Bottom