• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

While I agree to an extent, see above post, there are ways to safeguard that. It’s kind of like saying “do you want to shoot yourself in the junk?” while carrying AIWB. Keep a finger on the blade spine or off the trigger (in a good holster) and you’ll be fine. Also don’t defeat any safeties or detents. Emersons and Benchmades were my gateway drug if you will. This is the only Emerson I currently own.

While I agree to an extent, see above post, there are ways to safeguard that. It’s kind of like saying “do you want to shoot yourself in the junk?” while carrying AIWB. Keep a finger on the blade spine or off the trigger (in a good holster) and you’ll be fine. Also don’t defeat any safeties or detents. Emersons and Benchmades were my gateway drug if you will. This is the only Emerson I currently own.

But would you carry AIWB with a 1lb trigger?

My microtech arrives Wednesday.....damn it...
Microtech...? You mean one of them knives that costs as much as a decent pistol? Must be nice...
Just breaking balls. Right now I'm carrying a Schrade that came in a 4 pack deal at Wal-Mart during Christmas for under $30.00. I don't buy or carry "Good Knives" anymore . I've lost half a dozen in the last few years.

Yes that's the knife i am waiting for.. Never owned a high quality pocket knife
Well enjoy it. But just remember it's like a good pen or nice sunglasses. If you put it down for 5 seconds it will walk off and be gone forever.
I'm not much of a brand name kn8fe collector but I think I'd buy the Benchmade Infidel if I was. They just look the coolest.

Back
Top Bottom