• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

0D692B17-CC61-43A2-BF21-E1FD30DD786C.jpeg

Rocking the large Steel Will Cutjack and a Convoy S2+ with a 18350 tube/battery.

View attachment 2621856

Rocking the large Steel Will Cutjack and a Convoy S2+ with a 18350 tube/battery.

Love Steel Will and love the Cutjack... there isn't a better EDC knife on the market under $50, other than perhaps the Ontario RAT series...

I have the Curjack, Modus, Gekko, Taso, and several other Steel Will folders... they are one of my favorite brands...

Love Steel Will and love the Cutjack... there isn't a better EDC knife on the market under $50, other than perhaps the Ontario RAT series...

I have the Curjack, Modus, Gekko, Taso, and several other Steel Will folders... they are one of my favorite brands...

Yea I really love the look of the blade profile on the Cutjack. I’m really digging the looks of the Tasso as well.
Another good pick for under $50 folders is the Honey Badger. That may be my next pick on a cheap folder. I’ve read lots of great reviews about it.

Yea I really love the look of the blade profile on the Cutjack. I’m really digging the looks of the Tasso as well.
Another good pick for under $50 folders is the Honey Badger. That may be my next pick on a cheap folder. I’ve read lots of great reviews about it.

I did this awhile back...

Back
Top Bottom