• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

Spyderco Para 3 LW in all black
IMG_2550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to play with the new Avior yesterday.

Great video! I really want one now. It flips out incredibly fast and looks super smooth. At least from what I can tell from the video. The G10 scales look nice and better quality than that of the Cutjack, not that the scales on the Cutjack are bad by any means. The flipper tab looks as if it won’t bite your finger as well. Great review video again. Look forward to your next.

What manner do you sharpen your knives?

Great video! I really want one now. It flips out incredibly fast and looks super smooth. At least from what I can tell from the video. The G10 scales look nice and better quality than that of the Cutjack, not that the scales on the Cutjack are bad by any means. The flipper tab looks as if it won’t bite your finger as well. Great review video again. Look forward to your next.

What manner do you sharpen your knives?

I tend to just zip them through a Lansky quick sharpener, that has two small ceramic rods in a "V"... The only time you should need more than that if if you are damaging the edge and need to put a new edge on it. If you are just dulling it over time, for the most part your edge is likely to just be rolling a bit to one side or the other, and really just needs a quick "straightening" with the quick sharpener...

I have not needed to take a blade to a stone in years, usually because I dropped it on the concrete or was cutting something and it slipped and hit something metal and nicked the edge...

Back
Top Bottom