• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kosmos BBQ rubs free samples edit OOS now

LOL. Just got a long ass email apologizing for the mix up. The sample pack isn't even a SKU you can order on their website. A third party linked to the product somehow and that's how this happened.

But, I'm mad as hell I ain't gittin' muh free seasonings so I'ma leave them some nasty reviews on the innernets. jk
I got the same email

This was their response:

Hi there,

I sincerely apologize for this issue, as I can understand how frustrating this must be! Unfortunately, we do not even have sample packs available presently. As far as we understand, there was a website that a direct link to our sample pack was posted on despite being hidden and unavailable on our website, and this caused a significant number of orders to come in. We simply do not have the product to fulfill any of these orders, and that is why your order was cancelled.

Given that the order came in as being free entirely, there will not be a refund as there is nothing to refund at this time - unless you happened to pay for something else on that order, which in that case there will be a refund that has automatically been processed and sent your way. I hope that this experience has not soured your opinion on our company, as we continue to have the goal of bringing great BBQ inside everyone's home. Keep an eye out for some REAL good deals in the coming weeks as we enter the holiday season, and have an excellent rest of your day.

Thank you so much for shopping with us at Kosmos Q

We hope you are happy with your order.

We pride ourselves on delivering strong customer service and are always looking for new ways to improve.

We would appreciate it if you could complete our Customer Service Satisfaction Survey and share some Feedback with us on your experience.

Back
Top Bottom