• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Krav Maga NW Atlanta/Cobb?

araomd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
59   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of any Krav Maga instructors on the NW side of town? I live in Vinings but usually work north of Marietta near Kennesaw. Would prefer private instruction but a school would be OK also.

Thanks!

I've got a good friend of mine who does private instruction. The most knowledgeable and well-rounded hand-to-hand combat instructor I've ever met. His personal mentor was Dan Inosanto. My buddy is the only Caucasian that Mr Inosanto has ever given a lifetime Instructor certification to.

I don't know if he holds a KM Instructor cert, but this guy is outstanding. His full-time job is Lead Defensive Tactics Instructor for a Fed agency in Atlanta.

If you would like to talk to him, drop me a PM and I'll put you in contact with him.

I know for a solid fact there is one in Marietta. The gym is located near the YMCA, around the corner from the Merchant's walk home depot. I remember their prices being out of my budget, but who knows. I'll see if I can dig up their name.

Krav maga classes spend too much time exercising and not enough teaching techniques imo.
Private class would likely be better but much more$

I asked another martial arts Instructor friend and he recommended Eric Sepeda of Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness in Roswell.

Back
Top Bottom