• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kroger Brisket

They have been stocking up on them at mine. Luckily I stocked up when they were $1.99 a while back haha. Go get ‘em!
I bought a couple then too but cooked the last one over Christmas. $2.99 is the cheapest I’ve seen in awhile. Was at Sams Saturday and they were $5.99. Bought a couple butts though, $1.49/lb

I bought a couple then too but cooked the last one over Christmas. $2.99 is the cheapest I’ve seen in awhile. Was at Sams Saturday and they were $5.99. Bought a couple butts though, $1.49/lb
Not sure about Sam’s, but Costco usually has a higher quality brisket than Kroger. Kroger’s is almost always select while Costco’s is usually prime. Not that Costco doesn’t sell select, I just never see it.

Not sure about Sam’s, but Costco usually has a higher quality brisket than Kroger. Kroger’s is almost always select while Costco’s is usually prime. Not that Costco doesn’t sell select, I just never see it.
I think they all vary. I’ve done many primes and selects, some good and some no so much. Also have had primes come out better than selects at times.

Shhh... people don't need to know about Costco Brisket. Let them all have the Kroger brisket. :)

Back
Top Bottom