• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kroger responds to MomsDemand

Azznik

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
Have to say this is refreshing, a company that states they trust their customers.

Amid pressure from Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America to ban the open carry of guns in its stores, Kroger has decided to focus on groceries rather than the gun polices set by city councils, state legislators, or representatives and senators in D.C.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...mand-We-Trust-Our-Customers-To-Be-Responsible

Good for Kroger. I'd prefer people to conceal in public rather than oc and draw attention but nice to see they support it and I'll have no problem buying groceries there

i57.tinypic.com_2h30olj.jpg

Totally winning....

i62.tinypic.com_fm5irc.jpg

Good on Kroger. I might have to start shopping there...though all the Krogers I've been in down here are just the most depressing looking stores

I open carried in my neighborhood Kroger this past Wed. Wednesday is Senior Discount day. I always do my major shopping there on Wed.

Kroger can eat their own stuff. I used to shop in the Marietta store on Whitlock until a security guard pushed his way past my son, and started going through my son's shopping bag at the self service register. I was torqued. I came up real close from the rear, put my left hand on his left shoulder, and asked him if there was a problem. Moron was so focused on screwing with the kid, he didn't even know I was there until I was on him. He popped off that he thought the register had overcharged my son for something. Had he answered any other way, he would have probably had a stress induced contraction. I wrote two letters to corporate, and never got a response.

Open carried today at Kroger, SW 38 special on my hip. Not one reaction.

Why should there be? Are we a threat to society as some would lead us to believe or are we a force multiplier that has been and continues to be a positive impact on lowering violent crime, thus making our public "honestly" safer???????

What's the revocation rate of permitted carry holders?

Less than 1% and for non violent offenses (DUI #1). Who shoots more criminals and less innocent bystanders??? A guess perhaps, it's not LEO!

There is a force in this nation that despises the fact that a serf can be openly armed. It inflames them to no end and no expense will be spared to correct that perceived abomination. They will strive to make being armed an aberration of a sick mind. If they are successful we all lose.

But we vote.... and we recall those who forsaken their oath of office..................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom