• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kroger responds to MomsDemand

Why should there be? Are we a threat to society as some would lead us to believe or are we a force multiplier that has been and continues to be a positive impact on lowering violent crime, thus making our public "honestly" safer???????

What's the revocation rate of permitted carry holders?

Less than 1% and for non violent offenses (DUI #1). Who shoots more criminals and less innocent bystanders??? A guess perhaps, it's not LEO!

There is a force in this nation that despises the fact that a serf can be openly armed. It inflames them to no end and no expense will be spared to correct that perceived abomination. They will strive to make being armed an aberration of a sick mind. If they are successful we all lose.

But we vote.... and we recall those who forsaken their oath of office..................

well if you listen to some of the FUDDS around here, unless you are CCing and never OC any your firearms EVAR you are a terr'ist, a jackass and are killing the Second Amendment single-handed.

I Half-C... and funny part is, I get all positive comments.
the only time I was ever engaged by a criminal that "would have taken me out first": "Oh, Sorry man, I thought you was someone else..."

Somewhat generic and bland but they responded. When someone does a good thing the absolute very least we as a community can do is acknowledge it.......

Dear XXXXX:

Thank you for contacting The Kroger Co. We appreciate you for sharing your thoughts with us. We value your feedback and will share it with our leadership team.

If I can be of further assistance, please simply respond to this email or call 1-800-576-4377.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Keshia
Kroger Customer Connect
The Kroger Family of Stores

Understand how the enemy operates, tactics and resources.

MDA when in failure to get public carry laws repealed or failed in passage, then they will pick the low hanging fruit to deny the places that one can legally carry. This has been a common tactic and embraces fear and ignorance.

The first step is to ignore the benefit of an armed public. Then greatly exaggerate the risk and publicize rare events. The goal is to create the perception that gun owners are paranoid, illiterate Neanderthals who are bullys who are just looking for the opportunity to bust a cap in some innocent person, the common public.

So demonize the gun owner, create the public perception of risk, despite the huge drop in crime rates in states that enacted public carry laws-consistently ignored by them and media, create onerous and prohibitive restrictions and bureaucracy with a daunting level of red tape to drown in. The kicker is that decades of non-biased criminology studies report that it does nothing to reduce crime-another factoid consistently ignored by the enemy and media.

Here is what they want; the repeal of the second amendment. This is the end point and they will not waiver until then. So how to do this; reinterpret the 2A to "empower" the state to create an army loyal to the state rather than people, no longer an "individual right".

Until then, expect the criminalization of "private transfers" between honest citizens and the milestone required to register all firearms in just one lifetime. This is a critical issue with the enemy as they comprehend its importance.

The continued push to make it an aberration to see an openly armed serf despite the fact they actually lower violent crime.

Make it illegal to have a gun not stored separately in a locked box and the ammunition stored separately in a locked container, typically rendering inoperable in a crisis. This is currently being pushed as a "save the children" program. The children they use for this are as old as 19 and 21 in some studies with most of the "gun deaths" being attributed to gang activities and crime. Suicides are also included to exaggerate the data.

Make states illegally register firearms creating a data base to eventually locate and imprison all violators.

Make it illegal to simply buy ammo and its components, as well as restricting the amount of ammo that can be purchased.

Repeal stand your ground laws, then move onward to castle laws. Understand why they were enacted then it's clear why to retain them and why they are a large target for the enemy.

Ban all firearms that are considered "too dangerous", "not needed", "aren't used for hunting" and any magazine over an arbitrary number that "they" and spineless political leaders deem unsafe for the public to use.

It's about changing the perception of the public's viewpoint on firearms. With the public's support we will lose our rights for "public safety" and to "save the children" utilizing junk science, statistically puffery and bold face lies being promoted by a liberal anti-gun press. This is being attempted through "public health". Why public health if this is about the criminal use of firearms. Why not the criminology field, a science specific to the issue?

Ah, therein lies the problem. Decades of "non-biased" criminology studies, supported by peer review do not support the anti-gun agenda. So they mostly have abandoned it and moved on to more fertile fields, the "Public Health" sector. An area that is fraught with elite pious anti-gun pacifist and mindless liberal lemmings that are truly educated idiots. The concern is they, the medical leaders "DO NOT" hold the "gun violence researchers" to the same standard as they would a drug report or case study on swine flu. Worse is when it is exposed for the lie that it is, it's down played as "questionable research methods" and buried on the back page but was published front page and blasted through the media.

It's this dishonest methodology that peeves me the most and those of low integrity that publicize it, especially when they are leaders who received a good education but ignore facts to embrace emotion and flawed data. These elitist pose a problem but with a voice their false promises can be exposed.

This is the public education on "gun safety" on the agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good, but the AR-15 toting fools are not helping our cause. Yes it is their right, but no need to shove that right in folks faces. They are having the opposite effect in corporations and their carrying policies.

Kroger can eat their own stuff. I used to shop in the Marietta store on Whitlock until a security guard pushed his way past my son, and started going through my son's shopping bag at the self service register. I was torqued. I came up real close from the rear, put my left hand on his left shoulder, and asked him if there was a problem. Moron was so focused on screwing with the kid, he didn't even know I was there until I was on him. He popped off that he thought the register had overcharged my son for something. Had he answered any other way, he would have probably had a stress induced contraction. I wrote two letters to corporate, and never got a response.
So one rent a cop upsets you and you see it as a condemnation of a billion dollar company with thousands of employees?

Back
Top Bottom