• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ladies???

EducatedHelp

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
15   0
Reaction score
Okay - I know we are the extreme minority here - but there must be other ladies interested in this site.

I personally am a former Police Officer; former Air Force Mechanic and currently an Army Officer (National Guard) - used to fly helicopters - but not lately. I am interested in preparedness for potential natural or man-made disasters. I started a meet-up group for preparedness minded people ( http://www.meetup.com/NAP-Group/ ).

I enjoy shooting - gardening - planning for projects and the future. I am a mom of two fantastic kids (11 & 15). OH - and I am a total geek (love me some Star Trek).

Anyone else?

Okay - I know we are the extreme minority here - but there must be other ladies interested in this site.

I personally am a former Police Officer; former Air Force Mechanic and currently an Army Officer (National Guard) - used to fly helicopters - but not lately. I am interested in preparedness for potential natural or man-made disasters. I started a meet-up group for preparedness minded people ( http://www.meetup.com/NAP-Group/ ).

I enjoy shooting - gardening - planning for projects and the future. I am a mom of two fantastic kids (11 & 15). OH - and I am a total geek (love me some Star Trek).

Anyone else?

Glad to have you here, wish there were more like you! My best friend is a member of the site and she is just as interested in guns/prepping/etc as anyone can be. Like I said, glad you are here and welcome to any ladies who have similar interests.

Welcome. Thank you for your service.

You sound just like my wife except for the LEO background, aircraft mechanic, helicopter pilot, shooting, gardening and preparing for the future.

We do have a 24 and 26 year old and I converted her to a Trekkie. She was already a nerd.

By the way. You had me at Air Force Mechanic! :plane:

Welcome. Thank you for your service.

You sound just like my wife except for the LEO background, aircraft mechanic, helicopter pilot, shooting, gardening and preparing for the future.

We do have a 24 and 26 year old and I converted her to a Trekkie. She was already a nerd.

By the way. You had me at Air Force Mechanic! :plane:

She sounds like a terrific person! My boyfriend and I claim cloning - he is also an aircraft mechanic; former LEO and helicopter pilot. He is not so much into the geek stuff though (unless you count Ham Radios, alternative energy and EMP proofing).

Back
Top Bottom