• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lady needs help!

488C5BBD-830A-4B88-AC71-2483235D4A22.jpeg

. Same as the lady that got a ton of cash from McDonalds over spilling their hot coffee on herself. Coffee is obviously hot and she spilled it, but because they didn't have the specific warning on the cup, she gets a pay day.
. :doh:

There is a lot more to McDonalds suit than that, but I understand that really looking at all the facts ruins the narrative.

There is a lot more to McDonalds suit than that, but I understand that really looking at all the facts ruins the narrative.
Well of course it does. Facts? Who's facts? Define "facts" and who's definition of "facts" are we using and what is "their" agenda to define "facts" in that way in support of which narrative? :peep:

Well of course it does. Facts? Who's facts? Define "facts" and who's definition of "facts" are we using and what is "their" agenda to define "facts" in that way in support of which narrative? :peep:
When I see something like this he reminds me of a bit of comic did several years ago. He said on the package for Preparation H it says not to be taken internally. The comedian then said. Sometime in the past somebody must have said gee I wonder what this tastes like on crackers. Not that I condone it, but, I can actually see her lawyer getting her a big settlement.

. Not that I condone it, but, I can actually see her lawyer getting her a big settlement.

A jury of 12 people decided she was entitled to the money. McDonalds fought to the bitter end.

The facts no one brings out when disparaging this case is that McDonalds had received several complaints about the coffee being too hot, and people being burned by it. McDonalds refused to reduce the temp of the coffee, because doing so didn't fit their business model. So McDonalds continued to sell coffee which it knew had the potential to burn someone, and a customer spilling the coffee on themselves was a reasonably foreseeable risk.

You know the favorite saying of the ODT - you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Bahahaha !! That video is funny - “....muh hair dont moov yall !! It dont move - i hab washeed it fitteen timez !! “ :laugh::pound: i am howling !!

Back
Top Bottom