• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lantac Enhanced BCG

JDUB

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
Ain’t that a bitch… c’est la vie!
100   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with one of these? I like the flared body and the forward directed has ports.
It is chrome lined…all the inspections…but is it worth the price?

Attachments

• IMG_8218.jpeg
    IMG_8218.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 6
I run one on a 6.5 Grendel and and have zero issues to date. Only you can say if it's worth the price. I also replaced the bolt with a JP Advanced bolt. Head spaced right. I video'ed several bench sessions and extraction and ejection is consistent. Obviously there are a great many combination of parts that affect the final results. But in short I have no qualms with mine. Yes I will be bying another, but not until I find one on sales.

I run one on a 6.5 Grendel and and have zero issues to date. Only you can say if it's worth the price. I also replaced the bolt with a JP Advanced bolt. Head spaced right. I video'ed several bench sessions and extraction and ejection is consistent. Obviously there are a great many combination of parts that affect the final results. But in short I have no qualms with mine. Yes I will be bying another, but not until I find one on sales.
Well I ask this because PSA has a killer deal on them. 😎

Lantac offers them with both C-158 and 9310 bolts. If it's C-158, I'd say give it a shot. If it's 9310, that's a hard pass.

For the "sale" price of $200, I'd pass. I think there's better options for that price and less. Very hard to beat the Microbest milspec+ hard chrome BCG, and they're $200 and under.

Back
Top Bottom